AIMS & SCOPE
Building on the success of the previous editions of the HPCLATAM and the CLCAR Conferences, in 2014 both major HPC Latin-American workshops will joint in CARLA 2014,
to be held in the Universidad Santa María in Valparaíso Chile. This conference also includes the Third High Performance Computing School - ECAR 2014, from 13 - 17 October, 2014.
The main goal of the CARLA 2014 conference is to provide a regional forum fostering the growth of the HPC community in Latin America through the exchange and dissemination
of new ideas, techniques, and research in HPC.
The symposium will feature invited talks from academy and industry, short- and full-paper sessions presenting both mature work
and new ideas in research and industrial applications. Suggested topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Parallel Algorithms and Architectures
- Parallel Computing Technologies
- High Performance Computing Applications
- Distributed systems
- GPU Computing: Methods, Libraries and Applications
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Data Management and Visualizations and Software Tools
- Tools and Environments for High Performance System Engineering